Sunday, October 9, 2011

Words of Wisdom Summer 2011

Disclaimer: On occasion I forget to, or maybe opt not to write down the name of a quote's crafter. That said, if you find that I have quoted you and not given credit, I'd be glad to change that. Please advise me as to which quote is yours and I'd be delighted oblige! Also, if you find that you are credited with a quote you would rather not recieve credit for, the same pretty much applies. You may notice that for somebody who says so many ridiculous things, I don't include a huge quantity of personal quotations. This is because things said by myself are generally included only at the insistence of others, or as anonymous contributions. Want the same immunity? Write your own quotes! Enough disclaimers. Words of Wisdom!


"Stuff is hard to say in general...that's why I don't say stuff very often."
-Ben Dykes

"Who is eating weeds? Oh, it's just the guy across the street."

"We demand that you care"
-Amanda Dykes

"Can I use your brain? (long pause, while a certain ex-roommate laughs hysterically) ...but really...can I use it now?" (concerned face)
-april dawne

Shaena: "Whay can't I be a super hero?"
April: "Seriously? What super hero is named 'The Googler?"

"We can all sit everywhere...at once."
-Amanda Dykes

"Cause there are always problems...sometimes."
-Cheyenne

"SAND can drown you! So can a podium." (Smug face, significant nod)
-Ben Dykes

"It's like a tempestuous...bush."

"There's nothing chivalrous about warm soda."
Ian Chase

"All relationships should start with a good game of (Dance1 Dance! Revolution.)"
-Shaena

"I'm freakishly tall, so people stare at me all day..."
Ian Chase

"The next time I see you, I hope you're more ethnic."

"Apparently my car can't be broken into properly."

"I never know what to say right now."

"Dang it! I didn't even know the ONE thing that I knew!"

"We're sitting in companionable silence! Well...we were..."

"(Being spit on) is the most amazing, strange experience..."
Ben Dykes

"Trespassing is one of the things I'm working on."

"This is an information dense class. This is like, STUFF!"

"There's a lot of writing and SOME thinking."

"you don't need to see the beautiful colors of my terrible maps."

No comments:

Post a Comment