Sunday, October 23, 2011

Words of Wisdom, Fall 2011

Disclaimer: On occasion I forget to, or maybe opt not to write down the name of a quote's crafter. That said, if you find that I have quoted you and not given credit, I'd be glad to change that. Please advise me as to which quote is yours and I'd be delighted oblige! Also, if you find that you are credited with a quote you would rather not recieve credit for, the same pretty much applies. You may notice that for somebody who says so many ridiculous things, I don't include a huge quantity of personal quotations. This is because things said by myself are generally included only at the insistence of others, or as anonymous contributions. Want the same immunity? Write your own quotes! Enough disclaimers. Words of Wisdom!

"Proselytizing is prohibited! As is sleeping!"

"I don't want to be a gold digger. Couldn't I dig something else?"


Shaena: "It (spider) was running really fast for something dead."
april: "Nah, that was just...rigor."

Manda: "You're etymologically awesome!"
Ben: "Yeah! Entymologically...somethin."

"Good try...heh heh... COMPLETELY wrong! Heh heh..." (Professor to student)

"I make it up...I'd encourage you guys to do the same."

"I wrote a LOT in the syllabus! This is like a magnificent work of fiction!"

"I've been studying like a...zombie."

I''m not even sure what this is, but it's tense."

"It's very difficult to be just a normal, crazy monk who just lives by himself."

"It would be really scary if Robin Williams were anywhere in the building."

"Soap opera is essential to human survival."

"You will end up dead, or in a monastery."

"One of the ways that we can tell Goths apart from Romans is that Goths have GREAT names."

"I'm serious...in a kidding way."

"Why are you laughing for no reason?"

A: "Nobody think about anything!"
D: "I'm not thinking about cake."

"Everything that everybody has said is additionally true."

"Does anybody know Matthew? Aside from the people that know him?"

"What I want to do is orally take notes on these."

"Most of what I say is useless."

"Imagine that, but they don't burn them. Or set them on fire."

"I'm not competitive. I just like to fight."

"I used my crafty, crafty cunning. But it was an accident."

No comments:

Post a Comment